Foundations of Keratin Hair Extensions Course in Sydney
Accelerated, one-day program.
Seven methods of extensions.
During this course, you will learn both the theory and application of a range of techniques, which will enable you to kick-start your career as a professional stylist. Whether you want to start your own business from home, work in a salon or offer mobile services, we can provide you with the tools for success. All of our programs include comprehensive training videos and the internationally-recognised Diva Divine Certificate (worth $179). Learn how to correctly apply, blend and shape shrinkies, fusion, clip ins, tape and micro bead hair extensions, in our accelerated courses.
This full day program consists of:
2. Occupational health and safety
3. Contraindications to extensions, client consultations
4. Hair anatomy
5. Origin and types of extensions
6. Blending techniques
7. Costs, marketing and advertising for your business
Hands-on application of keratin extension techniques
2. Skin tape – Full head 40 pieces - Model need (they will pay associated costs)
3. Micro loop – Hair supplied
4. Bead weft – Full head - Model used (model will pay the costs)
5 Fusion - Hair supplied
6. Shrinkies - Hair supplied
7. Clip ins
Equipment supplied during this course:
- Loop and weft beads for application
- Clips and clamps
- Dummy head
Models pay a discounted price for keratin extensions and application is free of charge.
Find out more
Whether you are interested in learning how to apply fusion pieces or blend micro bead weft hair extensions, our course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to succeed in this highly competitive industry. To find out more, call us today on 0420 484 453 today.