Foundations of Hair Extensions Course in Sydney
Accelerated, one-day program.
Six methods of extensions plus bonus free Clip-in demonstration.
During this course, you will learn both the theory and application of a range of techniques, which will enable you to kick-start your career as a professional stylist. Whether you want to start your own business from home, work in a salon or offer mobile services, we can provide you with the tools for success. All of our programs include comprehensive training materials and on successful completion you receive an industry recognised certificate. Learn how to correctly apply, blend and shape tape and micro bead, shrinkies, micro-loop, fusion, micro-bead weave, and clip ins, in our accelerated foundation course.
This full day program consists of:
2. Occupational health and safety
3. Contraindications to extensions, client consultations
4. Hair anatomy
5. Origin and types of extensions
6. Blending techniques
7. Costs, marketing and advertising for your business
Hands-on application of extensions with live models (models can be arranged by us)
2. Skin tape – Full head 40 pieces - Model required (model pays costs)
3. Micro loop demonstration – Hair supplied
4. Bead weft demonstration - Hair supplied
5 Fusion demonstration - Hair supplied
6. Shrinkies demonstration - Hair supplied
7. BONUS Clip ins demonstration - Hair supplied
Equipment supplied during this course:
- Loop and weft beads for application
- Clips and clamps
- Dummy head for demonstrations
Models pay a discounted price for extensions and application is free of charge.
Find out more
Whether you are new to the industry or an experienced hair stylist, our course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to succeed in this highly competitive industry. To find out more, call us today on 0420 484 453 today.