Volume LASH EXTENSION COURSE
1 DAY COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM.
Volume LASH EXTENSIONS.
1 Day Course $650
Course Plus Kit $800
Add the worlds latest lash technique, Russian Lashes, to your skillset with our Sydney based courses
Are you ready to learn the latest eyelash extension technique to take the world by storm? Would you like to extend your lash menu, increase your lash revenue by up to 90% and be able to cater for every client that walks through the door?
Would you like to be the Master of your craft and set yourself apart from your competition, with your beautiful volume masterpieces?
If the answer is “Yes” then this is the Russian lash course is for you.
This advanced technique, called Russian lashes, allows you to create thick and full looking lashes on even those clients with sparse natural lashes. The use of ultra-fine lightweight extensions means that lashes look full without being heavy or causing damage to the natural lash. Create beautiful looking lashes from soft and fluffy effects to dark and dense.
Repair damaged lashes with the Russian Lash technique
Help damaged natural lashes repair (that may have been damaged elsewhere), by applying a lightweight set of Volume lashes that over time, will allow the natural lashes to become healthy again and the set to become fuller and fuller.
This technique is a specialist skill and will allow you to considerably increase your lash revenue. Your clients will now have a huge lash menu to choose from, to suit both the look they desire and their budget.
This course covers:
1. Theory of eyelash extensions
2. Occupational health and safety
3. Contra indications to volume eyelash extensions
4. Client consultation
5. Suppliers and kits
6. Application of eyelash extensions- free hand fans and pre-made clusters
7. Retention and mapping of eyelashes
8. 2-9 D applications practical application on live model and practice lashes
9. Types of lashes: silk mink and cashmere
10. Types of tweezers and uses
11. Removal of eyelash extensions
12.Aftercare for clients
All products for use during course which include but are not limited to:
• Eyelashes – varied lengths - use of silk, mink and acrylic lashes
• Surgical glue
• Eyelash extension remover
• OH&S procedures
Ongoing support after course completion
Note: You must have previous lash experience or have completed the Eyelash Extension Course to enrol in the Russian lash course